Subject: Swap space: what gives?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Al Qahir <bozo@wcrb.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/29/1996 06:24:21
I'm running NetBSD 1.1 on a Compudyne 386/33 with 4MB.  I'm using this
machine as a DNS server and POP server for my LAN.  For some reason
something is eating swap space.  After my last reboot a week ago, pstat -T
gave me 3M/63M; yesterday it said 20M/63M.  Today it is up to 22M/63M.

I can't find any obvious reason why this should be happening.  There
aren't any unusual tasks running; in fact, I'm the only one who normally
logs on to the machine and I only do so for a few minutes a day.

Can anyone suggest anything I might try?

Rob Landry
bozo@wcrb.com