Subject: Re: High Speed Load Balancing
To: None <dennis@etinc.com>
From: After 5 PM please slip brain through slot in door. <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/20/1996 11:12:02
dennis@etinc.com:

    Just FYI. Since we didnt get any feedback on our last port to netbsd
    I just assume that there isn't any interest.

    Dennis

...do you think it might be a bit premature to make such an assumption?
Last I looked, things are kind of hectic within this crowd.  Had I a
frame relay I'd probably be looking for just such a utility.

--

				--*greywolf;