Subject: Network Configuration
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Roberts <steve@rsp.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/14/1996 21:27:04
Howdy !

Problems Problems.

Thanks to Wayne Berke for helping with the Network prob. I have the O'Reily
book and have read most of it. That's cool !. I think the problem stems back
up the tree (before BIND gets a look in). The basic network configurations
is what I need help with. When I installed NetBSD on my HP9000/350 (rest
it's sole !) the installation notes briefly explained getting the network
happening eg. /etc/hosts, /etc/mygate etc, etc files. The i386 port notes
seem to be void of any such hints.

Any help would be appreciated.

A half configured network is pretty useless !

Steve.

Steve Roberts                                           steve@rsp.com.au
Rising Sun Pictures P/L                               Tel - 618 364 6074
42 High Street                                        Fax - 618 361 2298
KENSINGTON    SA    5068                          http://www.rsp.com.au/