Subject: Re: VFAT Filesystems (Win 95)
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG, rickb@iaw.on.ca>
From: Wolfgang Solfrank <ws@kurt.tools.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/05/1996 16:52:03
> Has anyone done, or thought about doing any work to make NetBSD support the
> V-Fat filesystem in use by 95.  I know it's a horrible file system, but
> occasionly I need to use 95, and It would be nice to use:
> "/msdos/win95/Program Files/Netscape/Navigator/bookmark.htm"
> instead of
> "/msdos/win95/progra~1/Netscape/Naviga~1/bookmark.htm"

This is in NetBSD-current since shortly after the 1.1 release (actually,
even since shortly before the release, but it didn't make it into the release
version).

Short hint: Try mounting with option '-l'.

Long hint: RTFM (man mount_msdos, man mount) :-).
--
ws@TooLs.DE     (Wolfgang Solfrank, TooLs GmbH) 	+49-228-985800