Subject: Window Managers...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@cable029028.cable.man.ptd.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/02/1996 04:08:09
I've run NetBSD on other platforms, but this is the fir time I've come a=
cross
this.  fvwm, fvwm2, and bowman ALL seems to lock my keyboard after a tim=
e of
typing and the only key I have left is "3".  Now, amiwm DOES work, and I=
 think
it's based on fvwm.  I know bowman is based on it.  Anyone have a proble=
m with
this also?

Anyone got olwm or olvwm to work in greater than 8bit?

-- Mister Gandalf.

--
              Straight from the FOREVER crashing computer!

                              Mentasm FTP
                           HTTP coming soon!
              A3000, 68040/40mhz, 54megs, 3.1gig, Ethernet

                  CLCHAT SERVER!  us4.clchat.vapor.com

                         Mac, Unix, PC, Amiga