Subject: Intel EtherExpress 16bit ethernet card
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@cable029028.cable.man.ptd.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/24/1996 13:21:31
I am trying to install the NetBSD 1.1 kernal and it recognizes everythin=
g but
my ethernet card and my CDROM (IDE).  The CDROM is A Sony 2x (CDU550 I
believe), that's not my concern.  It doesn't recognize my ethernet at al=
l.  Is
that driver missing from the general 1.1 kernal?  If so, where can I get=
kernal with it?

Another thing; what sort of licensing agreements must I go through to us=
NetBSD in a UNiversity setting as a WWW/FTP/SMTP server?

-- Mister Gandalf.

--
              Straight from the FOREVER crashing computer!

                              Mentasm FTP
                           HTTP coming soon!
              A3000, 68040/40mhz, 54megs, 3.1gig, Ethernet

                  CLCHAT SERVER!  us4.clchat.vapor.com

                         Mac, Unix, PC, Amiga