Subject: Re: Progress on this bug ?
To: None <mike.long@analog.com>
From: Tim Liddelow <tim@cst.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/03/1996 08:42:14

> I seem to remember seeing you asking about this before.  Does it still
> coredump if you issue an "unlimit stacksize" command first?  I'm
> assuming you use csh; under sh the equivalent command is "ulimit -s
> unlimited".

Yes, my mistake.  I thought I had done an "unlimit stacksize" .. I hadn't.
However, limit stacksize 1024 causes IOT traps (atleast with 'ls').  Is
that normal ?

Cheers
Tim.

! Tim Liddelow (http://www.cst.com.au/~tim)                        _--_|\      !
! Software Engineer / Systems Administrator                       /      \     !
! Creative Software Technologies                                  \_.--.*/     !
! Phone:    +61 3 9587 1444          UNIX, C++/OOP, C, X11,             v      !
! email:    tim@cst.com.au           Networking, WWW, consulting               !