Subject: Serial and Frame Relay Driver Update
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/14/1996 19:29:20
Regarding Emerging Technologies Support for NetBSD i386:

A complete port of our software for our synchronous serial
products has just been completed. We have generated a
"portable BSD" product that can now be used to quickly
keep all of our supported BSD platforms in reasonable sync.

We are currently in the final stages of testing our advanced features,
all of which should be functional in NetBSD (although we will not
be supporting X.25 or IPX routing). New features recently announced
including sub-interfaces for frame relay, bandwidth limiting, queue
prioritization, filtering and throughput monitoring are all included.

A new release should be  up on our FTP site by early next week.
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25 for BSD/OS, FreeBSD
and LINUX