Subject: update of atapi driver
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@ensta.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/05/1996 21:24:23
I've updated the files in ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/manu to include the
last changes I've made. People who had installed the driver can use the file
ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/manu/patch4 to upgrade their sources.
The file ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/manu/atapi.tar.gz contains
the up-to-date diffs for 1.1 and -current.
I've also updated the README.

For each update, i will update the diffs in atapi.tar.gz, and
add a file patch[n+1] to help update from previous release.

The only thing I've made from the previous patch is some cleanup in
the various printf. The debugging ones are now between a
#ifdef SOMETHING/#endif. After a media change, the first mount don't fail
now.

This were the minor changes needed for it to be integrated in the master source
tree. There is still no audio support, and i don't think i'll have enougth
time to work on it in the next week. If someone is volunter ...

--
Manuel Bouyer, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees, Paris
email: bouyer@ensta.fr