Subject: Re: Quake update
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/02/1996 14:49:59
> > Now I know why we haven't got a merged VM/buffer cache, bounce buffers,
> > etc. ;-)
>
>Yup. It's because people like you just sit there and wait for everyone
>else to do the work and complain about it when it doesn't get done...

Um...  I think the original comment was a JOKE perhaps?  Even if it
wasn't, bitching about someone who's bitching isn't going to help get
things done faster, either...

Ok, so I'm bitching about someone who was bitching about someone who
was perhaps bitching, but oh well.  :)

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!