Subject: Thanks for advice on motherboards.
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/04/1995 17:45:50
I whined a bit about Michael's and John's attempts to convince me that
I didn't need parity, but aside from that I just wanted to thank all
the people (including Michael) who responded with scads of information
about the ASUS boards and related stuff.

I've decided that I'm going to buy the ASUS P55TP4-XE for now, but buy
parity SIMMs rather than EDO SIMMs or the cheaper non-parity, non-EDO
SIMMs.   Later on, when (if?) a Triton II board comes out, I'll get
that and move my Pentium and parity memory to it.   A lousy solution,
but it looks like the right one for now given my requirements.

Again, thanks for all the helpful information!

			       _MelloN_