Subject: dos mounts messed up
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brandon Reed (alaric) <reed@engr.orst.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/26/1995 12:53:42
I just had a problem where my disklabel got wasted by norton disk doctor,
but when I re-made the label now I can't access the dos partition under
dos anymore. I know there was something about this in the 386bsd faq but
I've lost that file and can't find it anywhere.
btw the situation:

 booted to dos and couldn't read d: partition so ran ndd which fixed it
  ran dos/win95 for a few days

 booted to netbsd (1.1A/i386) and couldn't find disklabel or valid netbsd
  partition on wd1
 re-fdisked wd1
 disklabeled wd1
   - can now read all partitions under netbsd
   - info on partitions unchanged

 boot to dos- can't read d:

Alaric,           | Archery: A deeply seated hatred of paper with bright
Mka Brandon Reed  |  coloured circles printed on it.
reed@engr.orst.edu|
http://www.engr.orst.edu:80/~reed