Subject: Re: latest pcvt
To: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
From: Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/22/1995 09:41:21
>From the keyboard of Michael Graff:

> Ack!  My cursors are all gone now when in 50 line mode!
>
> This just started hapening with 1.1_ALPHA.  I also had to
> recompile the utils for pcvt -- shouldn't this be done
> automagically?

This is the result of being able to "physically" set the cursor instead of
"logically", the effect is described in in the file Doc/NotesAndHints (this
file was recently renamed to Doc/FAQ), look for "Cursor not visible anymore
in 40 and 50 lines mode".

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis    HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH    Hamburg, Europe
                       "There are lies, damn lies, and open systems." (unknown)