Subject: Re: X-inside linux X11 under netbsd?
To: Robert Dobbs <banshee@gabriella.resort.com>
From: Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/16/1995 04:32:24
Robert Dobbs wrote:
> Has anyone tried running the commercial X-inside x-server under
> netbsd's linux emulation?  The claim is that its a much faster server
> than Xfree86, but they don't produce a netbsd binary.

As others have said, they do have a NetBSD binary.

I asked them a few days ago if they might possibly support their
OpenGL and MWM (their Motif version) for NetBSD.  They said mine was
the first request and if they received enoough they would do the
ports.  So, if anyone wants OpenGL or Motif, write them now!

dave

--
Dave Cornejo                                There is nothing so subtle
Dogwood Media                                           as the obvious