Subject: Re: X-inside linux X11 under netbsd?
To: Robert Dobbs <banshee@gabriella.resort.com>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/16/1995 02:51:44
Accelerated-X Server Release 1.2 for Intel UNIX Systems is available
for NetBSD/i386 systems.  The Server supports about 350 standard
configurations of graphics boards, with full acceleration on all
chips, except for the lone exception of the WD90C24.  The product is
delivered on two 3.5" diskettes in gzipped tar archives, and is
configured with a full screen menu driven utility.  Patches are
freely published on the Anon-FTP Server, where a free demo version of
the Server for NetBSD/i386 is to be found (restricted to three
clients to demonstrate that the Server can be configured, and for
benchmarking) at URL ftp://ftp.xinside.com/accelx/1.2/demo/NetBSD.d/ .

NetBSD/i386 enhancements now available include multihead support.
Other products and extensions include the fastest Intel implementations
of PEX, OpenGL and extensions such as XVideo or MWM+Dev (OSF Motif
derived window manager with development kit) as well as X Servers for
Windows/NT and Windows'95.

For more information, please browse our recently rewritten Web pages,
or grab standard information from our mailserver (e.g. Subject:
info.txt) or for human mediated email, please try 'sales@xinside.com'.

Cheers, JeremyC.
- --
Jeremy Chatfield  +1(303)298-7478  FAX:+1(303)298-1406  email:jdc@xinside.com
        Commercial X Products - for more information please try:
        X Inside Inc, 1801 Broadway, 17th Floor, Denver, CO 80202
http://www.xinside.com/        majordomo@xinside.com          ftp.xinside.com

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0--