Subject: Re: Recent snapshot of boot and installation floppies
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@cloud9.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/11/1995 04:24:38
I don't know how the issue could have gotten confused, but the boot floppies
on ftp.wasabi.com are *not* from cgd's May 15 snapshot.  Not, not, not.  No
two ways about it.  To begin with, Chris didn't even *build* a "kcbt" floppy,
because it was thoguht at the time that a single GENERIC kernel would correctly
work on aha and bt controllers, which is now known not to be the case.

I have been quite busy and somewhat remiss in building new snapshots to put
up for FTP.  When the current SUP chaos calms down, I'll do so ASAP.

Oh -- and a note to everyone who's hammering sup.netbsd.org so hard --
use the -o flag, dammit, and it'll only grab what's really different!

Thor