Subject: RE: [Help] el0 interface problems
To: 'port-i386' <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/10/1995 10:08:00
I had the same problem with the generic Kernel and a Anthem NE2000.

1) Does the IRQ and Base Port Address on the card match what the el0
settings are?

2) Does the card conflict with any other devices in your system (SCSI
cards come to mind)?

3) Can you verify that the cards even work under any other circumstances?
 Try getting on ftp.3com.com /pub/adapters/3c501.zip.  There is a
diagnostics program part of this zip file.

jam
*
*       John A. Maier          * Research and Development
                *
* E-mail: johnam@datastorm.com * Datastorm Technologies Inc.
             *
*                              * Procomm Plus for Windows and DOS
        *
*                              * (314) 443-3283
                          *
*