Subject: Re: Suggestions for easing 1.1 i386 installations
To: None <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/09/1995 17:24:08
>Date: Mon, 09 Oct 1995 19:00:03 +0100
>From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>

>does anybody know of a _recent binary_ snapshot made from current for
>NetBSD/i386? I am particular looking for the boot and root disks, but
>a complete distibution would be fine as well :-)

Define "recent."  The latest "official" i386 snapshot was made May 15,
and may be found on your favorite NetBSD mirror site in the directory
<root>/arch/i386/.

There is a more recent snapshot dated Sept 5 under:

ftp://ftp.wasabi.com/NetBSD/current-binaries/i386/
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));