Subject: Re: TrackPoint II and NetBSD (pms driver)
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Charles Hannum <mycroft@deshaw.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/05/1995 14:23:28
In article <199509281829.AA01471@my7.sm.luth.se> engan@sm.luth.se
(Mathias Engan) writes:

   ***************
   *** 67,74 ****
   ! #define       PMS_AUX_ENABLE  0xa7    /* enable auxiliary port */
   ! #define       PMS_AUX_DISABLE 0xa8    /* disable auxiliary port */
   --- 67,74 ----
   ! #define       PMS_AUX_ENABLE  0xa8    /* enable auxiliary port */
   ! #define       PMS_AUX_DISABLE 0xa7    /* disable auxiliary port */

Oops!  You're right; I definitely biffed that.

   *** 116,122 ****
   !               if ((c & PMS_OBUF_FULL) == PMS_OBUF_FULL) {
   --- 116,122 ----
   !               if ((c & PMS_IBUF_FULL) == PMS_IBUF_FULL) {

This change looks wrong, though.  We're draining the buffer from the
controller to the CPU, and the correct flag to tell whether something
is in that buffer is PMS_OBUF_FULL, not PMS_IBUF_FULL.