Subject: Re: Cern-HTTPD 3.0
To: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@zen.void.oz.au>
From: Jarkko Torppa <torppa@cute.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/17/1995 17:59:17
On Sun, 17 Sep 1995, Simon J. Gerraty wrote:

> > Jan-Hinrich Fessel said:
> > > I apparently used bsd settings (aka unix) and it works fine, ...
> >
> > I've recompiled it with this options but the problem is still there.
>
> I run 3.0, built with the plain UNIX makefiles as I recall. No problems.
> I'm running 950818 -current at present at the httpd is still happy.
> (Oh, and I run it chrooted...)

I'm running cern3.0 as a proxy, transatlantic connections are somewhat
slowish from here and the proxy often comes back with empty document.

Reload often fixes this. And I doubt that this is very NetBSD specific
I used to see this with university networks proxy that was running on
a sun or something.

--
 Jarkko.Torppa@cute.fi     +358-0-648090          Cute Communications Oy