Subject: Losing Swap Space
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: James Burton <james@Snark.apana.org.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/31/1995 16:39:24

Apparently-To: <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>

My system has an uptime of 12 days (a record) but strange things are happening.
I have noticed that swap space seems to be disappearing. The VSZ figures
that TOP or ps give me don't add up to the amount of swap space missing.
Anyway it got to over 71% gone (of 50MBytes) this afternoon whilst idling so I
brought the system down. As the system came down this message appeared on the
console numerous times