Subject: Re: Where did GENERICAHA and GENERICBT go?
To: Tobias Weingartner <weingart@austin.BrandonU.CA>
From: Greg Spiegelberg <gspiegel@owens.ridgecrest.ca.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/17/1995 12:28:22
Tobias Weingartner said something not totally unlike...

  |===============================^^^^^^

  |Do you set off fire alarms?  ;-)

Almost.  My case has 5 fans in it though.  1 std case fan, power supply,
2 on a el-cheapo card I made one directed in each direction, and one of
those super-hi-cool-it-till-it-freezes fans on my cpu plus it's a full
tower case so it has room to breathe.

Needless to say, when I turn my computer on it sounds like I have a wind
tunnel in there.  :)  5 fans and 4 hard drives spinning up.  I doubt I'll
push it much more.

--
Greg "TwoTone" Spiegelberg                I'm not mental...
SAIC UNIX/Netware Computer Type Guy       I'm just on higher philosophical