Subject: Re: SMC Elite16C Ultra Memory Corrupt?
To: None <aellwood@mit.edu>
From: Curt Sampson <a09878@giant.mindlink.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/29/1995 09:53:02
Make that three other people besides yourself, Alexandra. :-) I
commented out the fd1 line in my config, rebuilt the kernel, and
it worked just fine. Thank you very much for your solution.

I've never had any sort of caching turned on in my BIOS; the first
thing I did was turn it all off when I got my computer.

cjs

--
Curt Sampson  a09878@giant.rsoft.bc.ca		Opinions are mine,
Fluor Daniel Wright, Ltd. 604 488 2226		not Fluor Daniel's.