Subject: keyboard lockup
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/20/1995 21:58:24
Every now and then my Control and Shift keys would get sticky when I run
XFree3.1.1.  I would have to press the other Control or Shift key to get
the chars back to normal.  Today, they keyboard just locked up completely
and no keys will respond.  I rebooted the computer, and the kb lights
blinks but after that, I any key I type does not get registered on the
screen.  This is after bootup, not even in X.

I'm using a Zeos keyboard.  Anyone have similar problems?

Thomas T. Thai          INFOMEDIA
tom@future.net          Interactive Communications