Subject: i386: updated gcc-2.6.3 binary dist; HylaFAX v3beta108, xpm, SOX
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Kohl <jtk@atria.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/20/1995 09:49:51
I applied the template patch (found on one of the netbsd lists) and
updated the i386 binary package for gcc-2.6.3.

I also built new packages for HylaFAX v3.0beta108 (with as many binaries
as possible NOT in /var/spool/fax/bin--the standard HylaFAX build rules
still needs some tweaking), XPM 3.4c, and a version of SOX I had lying
around at home.  (SOX sources will be arriving tonight)

gcc, xpm, and HylaFAX are in packages/binaries/NetBSD-current/i386; sox
is in packages/binaries/NetBSD-1.0/i386 (I built the binary a long time
ago).

==John