Subject: Re: boot netbsd on a 486SLC2/66
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Phil Knaack <flipk@vorpal.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/11/1995 19:14:00
>> Let the core team know about this.
>
>Actually, no, don't.
  [ ... ]
>'core' is not the right place for reporting bugs about any given
>architecture that NetBSD supports.

Heh. Guess it's a good thing I really took my time about it and didn't
actually get around to doing it then, isn't it? ;) Of course, I wouldn't
have known any better anyway.

The beast (BLADE) is now happily running at 1.0, which is fine, as I
wasn't planning on playing linuxxdoom much anyway. But the SBPRO would
be nice .. anyway. I'm busy working away trying to determine the
problem with the -current kernel i was running. I have no idea if I'll
be able to find the problem or not, as I don't have a lot of  experience
with i386 on this level.

Of course, if anyone comes up with any ideas in the interim, it would
be most helpful. :)

Cheers,
Phil
--