Subject: Linux binaries
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Jegers <jimj@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/03/1995 22:29:06
 For those of you who are having a hard time finding the Linux binaries.

   NetBSD now runs Linux binaries and most of the programs which run under
   Linux.  Some of the program are Doom, and a Macintosh emulator. To run
   these you need to get the latest version of NetBSD-current and compile it
   with the option "COMPAT_LINUX" in your kernel.

   So that you don't have to go though all the work I did in finding
   all the right libraries and things which you need to run these programs,
   I packed up some archives which contain everything which you need.

	It is stored currently on   ftp.cs.uwm.edu:/pub/NetBSD/

	Here are the packages.

	linuxsystem-netbsd.tar.gz	// The neccessary libraries and things
	linuxdoom-netbsd.tar.gz  	// Doom for Linux
	linuxexecutor-netbsd.tar.gz	// The Macintosh emulator

--Enjoy--
jimj@miller.cs.uwm.edu