[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Problem with netinstall.lif on HP9000 712/80
Frank Scheiner writes:
- >> NetBSD/hppa LIF/FFS/LFS Boot, Revision 1.4
- >> Enter "reset" to reset the system
- Boot: [[[lf0a:]netbsd][-a][-c][-d][-s][-v][-q]] :-
- Start @ 0x200000 [1=0xf89000-0xf8941c]...
- WARNING: Unknown cpu_type for cpu_modelno 601
- panic: CPU detection failed. Please report the problem.
- From the problem report it looks like this problem was already fixed in
- April, so I'd assumed that the LIF image I used (from 2017-05-27) should
- contain the fix.
- Any idea, why it didn't work for me/on my machine?
You'll need to use -current, not 7.1. I would be extremely
surprised if it has been pulled up to a release branch (aka
Look in http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/* for
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost http://www.cirr.com
C Code. C Code Run. Run, Code, RUN!
Main Index |
Thread Index |