Re: HD6446x driver

Hi! Valeriy,

From: "Valeriy E. Ushakov" <uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 21:10:32 +0400

> On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 22:53:46 +0900, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
>
> > I knew UART of HD64461 did not work on PERSONA recently.  This trouble
> > will be corrected by me.
>
> I guess the COM_REGMAP part of the patch does that.  Do AFE clocks
> need to be enabled too?

Yes, we need.
The important one was a clock of the AFE and the argument of
intr_establish().
COM_REGMAP is a method that is smarter than hd64461uart_{read,write}_1().

It doesn't understand whether the clock of AFE is necessary for me in
all machines.  Can you use hd64461uart with JORNADA?
Also we can judge with platid.

Thanks,
--
kiyohara