WPA-supported wireless card for 680

After trying several different ways, I am unable to get my Orinoco Gold card to support WPA encryption with the hostap wpa_supplicant. I'm pretty sure this is a limitation of the hardware or the wi driver.

It seems that all of the atheros-based cards supporting WPA are 32-bit cards that won't work at all in the Jornada. Does anyone have a wireless card working in their 680 with WPA?

Mike