Re: Seeking hpcsh kernel binary with ep driver

Following up to myself:

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 01:01 +0100, Martin Carpenter wrote:
> I might have a poke at the source

I had a poke at the souce: CARD_FAILURE, underrun, blah blah. Then I
wondered if... if maybe... and sure enough the card is recognised by XP
(Device Manager is happy) but won't play properly with that OS either
(no ARP, no lit lights on the dongle). Consequently, I suppose that the
card (dongle?) really is dead :( and Occam is alive and well :)