Subject: Re: New hpcboot200 - please test
To: None <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: Christer O. Andersson <christer@a-son.net>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 03/09/2006 01:17:10
On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 10:50:52PM +0300, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> Please, test new hpcboot for WinCE 2.0:

It appears to work very well! Thanks Uwe!

Unfortunately, I can't compile a working kernel right now, I end
up with panic: tlb_handler: but the boot loader works on my WinCE
2.00 MC16. I tested it on my 2.11 680, and it could boot my install
kernel, which was impossible before, unless the trick with attempting
to boot - abort - and try again was used. I only wish I had a
working kernel for my MC16 handy for detached rootfs, I would like
to try that as well. I will try to sort the crashing kernel tomorrow.

--
Christer O. Andersson
Odensbacken