Re: New hpcboot200 - please test

Unfortonately still doesn't work with my 620LX and -current kernel. The
same problems as the last version occur, except that with this one it
seems to have a higher probability of cold booting instead of just
returning to wince.

I am send you some better information as soon as the serial cable I
bought arrives.

Marco