pkgsrc build problem

I've managed to build Gaim from pkgsrc (works pretty well), and am trying to set up encryption for it. Everything is blocking on devel/nspr. I just can't get this to build.

I tried it on my i386 machine and everything works as expected. On my 680, it fails near the beginning of the build. Could someone more clueful than I take a look at this and tell me what is going wrong?

Mike