Subject: Re: Error Booting on HP620lx
To: None <port-hpcsh@NetBSD.org>
From: None <jazzman@exdomain.org>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 12/26/2005 20:21:44
Right on, it works! I got to the command prompt and tested that it was
recognized and what not. Good news on all fronts!

So now I've got 2 questions, one of which I'm sure is REALLY stupid but
since I haven't played with BSD in a few years I hope you'll forgive me.

1) (stupid question) Now that i'm at the prompt how do I continue
installation? I couldn't find it in any of the docs but I'm sure I'm
missing the obvious

2) since the power button doesn't work, is there a way to "suspend" the
machine once it's running bsd? The only thing I could get it to do was
"halt" and that eventually reset my hp620 to the "factory defaults"
setting where you hvae to configure the stylus, etc... Is there a way to
make it auto-restart bsd once you reboot the machine if you can't suspend
it?

Thanks Again
Marc