Subject: Re: Re:
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:32:10 +0100
From: wrzymski <wrzymski%gmail.com@localhost>
To: Torsten Harenberg <harenberg%physik.uni-wuppertal.de@localhost>

2005/11/22, Torsten Harenberg <harenberg%physik.uni-wuppertal.de@localhost>:

Am 22.11.2005 um 02:22 schrieb wrzymski:

> Packages are now at this place
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.pl/pub/pkgsrc/current/hpcsh/All/

Excellent!! That's great news.

How should we proceed? Put everything now on that place? Keep it
syncronized? Move only "your" packages to this server?

What do you think?

I don't know yet, but my idea was to keep this ftp packages as close
as possible to offical packages repositories for others archs. So I
would like to keep it all in one directory /current/hpcsh/All with
symlinks (not yet uploaded) with easy to find and remember PKG_PATH.
At this time I can compile and manage one pkgsrc line and my choice is
trying to follow current pkgsrc and current netbsd. I can put others
current packages from your site to ftp.netbsd.pl current  directory or
recompile them by myself. It would be great if someone would like to
follow 200?-Q? branches.   I think we should discuss this on mailing
list and If all agree then start collecting packages to directories
based on pkgsrc line not the packager name. Keeping sites synchronised
 or your site mirrored with packagers directories are good ideas.

What do you think about that ?

#wrz#

--