Subject: Jed key bindings
To: port-hpcsh list <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wileman <jwileman@panix.com>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 11/04/2005 15:01:42
I just installed Torsten's binary of jed. If I use it console mode or
in an xterm, the key bindings (e.g. alt-%) don't work. But if I ssh to
the jornada using putty, everything works fine.

It's not a problem with the build because I have the same problem if I
ssh from the jornada to another machine and use jed from there.

What do I need to do get the correct key bindings on the jornada?
Anyone know? Standard emacs (via ssh; I didn't compile it :) works as
expected. It's just jed that acts strangely.

Mike