Re: Using hpcboot with keyboard only

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Torsten Harenberg wrote:

Michael Wileman wrote:

I downloaded hpcboot from the daily snapshot, and it is identical to the one I was using. Reading the URL above, I knew about moving within the tabs using tab, and using the arrows to switch tabs. However, I still cannot see how to activate the "boot" button.

Doesn't the space button work? It works on my jornada...

Space button works as long as the button has focus. Once you change another setting you have to use the procedure I described in my other message to get back to it.

Mike