Re: No keyboard with current Re: upgrading distribution

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 11:10:50 -0400, Michael Wileman wrote:

Well, I was only trying this because the -CURRENT kernel was not
working; I couldn't use the keyboard.  I upgraded both the kernel
and userland toether by putting the CF into an i386 NetBSD machine.

Current kernel (NetBSD 3.99.8 (NADA) #0: Sun Aug 28 04:15:22 MSD 2005)
works for me.  Both booting with normal console and serial console
(but using wscons).

Uwe,

Are you sure this is not the date you copied it? The last kernel I see is Aug 24. There are directories for Aug 25 and Aug 26, but they are empty, presumably because the system would not build.

Did you build this yourself from source? I am talking about downloadable binaries.

Mike