Subject: HP620LX
To: None <port-hpcsh@NetBSD.org>
From: Oleg Gritsak <admin@sib-ecometall.ru>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 07/14/2005 15:49:47
> IIRC, eVC3 doesn't support WinCE 2.0.  Also, older hpcboot versions
> have a bug in ELF handling, and may by you are running into it, but

Sorry, but what's "IIRC and eVC3"?

> > The question is: am I doing something wrong? :-)
> No, as I said, 620LX support has probably bit-rotted b/c we don't have
> anyone actively testing/debugging it - even for trivial things.
> E.g. while 680 has grown support for a lot of keymaps, 620LX still
> only knows about Japenese.

Is there any manual about creating keymaps? If I succeed in making
russian, I'd make it available to everyone (cause yesterday's kernel,
200507110000Z is bootable again and I had enough time to download
appropriate userspace [yes! 8-) ] )

By the way, on my HP620LX wsconsctl -w encoding= switches between
many encodings (at least uk,us and it). Or that's not the thing you
are talking about?

--
системный администратор
ООО "Сиб-ЭкоМеталл"