Re: wireless tools

Matt Dainty wrote:
On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 17:57 +1000, Michael McCormack wrote:

Michael Wileman wrote:

Anybody get some kind of stumbler/airtools wireless sniffer app going on their palmtop? Mike

Check pkgsrc.

net/wistumbler and net/wistumbler2 work.

net/wistumbler2-gtk requires gtk2 which afaik won't build on jornada.

It did, I had it on my 680 complete with the test GTK+ app running. Took
quite a while to build mind...

Something broke recently?

Matt

No; something was broken a while ago. I haven't tried recently.

cheers
-Michael.