Subject: Re: HP620LX
To: None <port-hpcsh@NetBSD.org>
From: Christer Andersson <christer@a-son.net>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 07/11/2005 13:26:21
On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 02:46:31PM +0400, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> No, as I said, 620LX support has probably bit-rotted b/c we don't have
> anyone actively testing/debugging it - even for trivial things.
> E.g. while 680 has grown support for a lot of keymaps, 620LX still
> only knows about Japenese.

Hello,
That's a shame. What would be a good starting point for testing hpcsh
with a 620LX? I have tried sporadically a couple of times to get my
620LX to run NetBSD, but never really succeeded. I had problems for a
while to get a file system to a CF, but finally got past that point.
As I remember, it never succesfully booted though, even if it got past
hpcboot.

Maybe this would be a good time to try again with two HP620LX owners on
the list?

--
Christer Andersson
Odensbacken