Subject: Re: merged touch-panel driver
To: None <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 07/03/2005 21:50:08
On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 02:40:10 +0900, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> I merged drivers of the touch-panel of j6x0 and psh3.

Hmm, i was thinking more along the lines of a common adctp_subr.c with
j6x0tp and psh3tp as two frontends.  (btw, "pfctp" seems a bad name,
as the actual scan data come from adc, not pfc).

> PERSONA is using DADR0 by play, and using AD4 by record.  I have not
> written the driver of audio yet. ;-< Do you write driver?

As I mentioned, I cannot make DMAC drive the audio, it just locks up
the machine :(

Taking 8k timer interrupts per second just to play crappy phoneline
quality sound seems wasteful, so didn't bother to seriously try that
approach.

If you have time to play with it, I can send you my test DMAC driver.

Thanks.

SY, Uwe