Re: suspend/resume

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 15:03:39 +0800, Oleg Gritsak wrote:

> I've been wondering, whats the main reason of suspend/resume absence
> in hpcsh port?  Lack of specs or interest?  Or maybe some other?

I have some ideas (mostly gleaned from wince), but I have ~zero time
to experiment.

The idea for the *real* suspend is to power down everything, prefetch
the wake-up interrupt handler into CPU cache and point VBR to the
prefetched handler.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen