Re: suspend/resume

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, bill gacie wrote:

:-) Have you allready tried Jornada with hpcsh or maybe you are speaking about others hpcsh devices ? There is suspend and reasume feature, works great with my J680 (32MB). With kload option compiled into kernel you can even reboot system avoiding backing to winCe. I

Suspend works fine on my Jornada (With Nikos kernel). What is your experience as to battery life when in suspend mode in netbsd? Is it the same as WinCE?

I promised to Uwe to check French keyboard mapping from hpcboot - and it looks that main keys are correct but some special characters are missing. I'm using European settings so if you are interested I can check it excactly later and send you on mail.

I've noticed that my wscons keymappings are not carrying over into X11? Do others remap keys in X?

Mike