Re: touch-panel driver and manpage for PERSONA SH3 mahicne

From: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara%kk.iij4u.or.jp@localhost>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:06:14 +0900 (JST)

> psh3pwr uses interrupt for in/out of plug.  And POWER button not uses
> interrupt.
> psh3lcd can control contrast, power by GPIO.  brightness controled by
> HG71C105FE.  It is custom IC.  I don't know spec.

I put sources.

  http://www.kk.iij4u.or.jp/~kiyohara/hpcsh/

     psh3lcd.{4,c,diff} : psh3lcd driver, diff and manpage.
     psh3pwr.{c,diff}   : psh3pwr driver and diff.
     hpckbdkeymap.h.diff: Remove define Rec button.
     GENERIC.diff       : Reorder
     DEVNAMES.diff      : Add j6x0lcd   ;-)
     pmem.c             : Read driver at Physical memory.
                          I used test, read from AREA2 (HG71C105FE).  ;-)

--
kiyohara