RE: Jornada 680

Hi!

I did it some time ago but I think I put everything except compilers.

I'll see it tonight and I'll tell you the space left if you want.

I remember to see somewhere that 256 Mb is the very minimal... What do you want
to do with the Jornada?

I remember to see also a web with the PCMCIA cards supported by the Jornada but
I can't find it now in my bookmarks, sorry :(

<PoLiTvS>

Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos
adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su
destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este mensaje, por
favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.

Note: The information in this message and any attachments that may be included
with it, is private and confidential and is directed exclusively to the
message's recipient. If you are not the original recipient of this message,
please erase it. Distribution or copying of this message isn´t authorized