Subject: RE: Cross compiling release
To: None <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: None <Pablo.Docampo.Dieguez@sergas.es>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 02/23/2005 10:55:47
> No, /usr/src/x11 is reachover makefiles for /usr/xsrc.  If you have
> extracted/checked out xsrc to its default location, just -x to
> build.sh is enough.

Yes, you're right; it's said in the BUILDING doc (now I've to go buy a ne=
w glasses).

I've download X sources and compiled a release with -x and all went ok, e=
ven though I still have to test the release installing it in the Jornada.=

I'll post success or problems. Thanks a lot for helping.

<PoLiTvS>

Nota: La informaci=F3n contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documento=
s adjuntos es privada y confidencial y est=E1 dirigida =FAnicamente a su =
destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este mensaje, po=
r favor elim=EDnelo. La distribuci=F3n o copia de este mensaje no est=E1 =
autorizada.=20

Note: The information in this message and any attachments that may be inc=
luded with it, is private and confidential and is directed exclusively to=
 the message's recipient. If you are not the original recipient of this m=
essage, please erase it. Distribution or copying of this message isn=B4t =
authorized