Re: j6x0tp - driver for Jornada 680 touch screen

yep microwindow is great but i'll just wait for someone to acually make one working with hpj680 and release an image distro to be dd'ed in 256mb cf card  i'd like theone that incluse a web browser and a cardgame called soltaire and mahjong game thats all to fit on it since the hp jornada have limited 16mb so extra programs are not needed
  just the list of programs to use are
web browser
email
soltiare
optional mahjong
gui ftp
picture viewer for showing family pictures and digital camera cf card files since j6xx has no usb port
 and the kernel should support wireless such as orinoco silver/gold pc card or just hard wired ethernet cards

> great news for hp680 but! in order for touchscreen to work you need
> a gui graphic which the hpsh distro lacks

Well, that's sort of a chicken and egg problem.  There was no attempts
at GUI *because* there was no touch screen support.

I think Xhpc server might just work without any hacking, as it just
uses only wscons.

I'm also thinking if MicroGUI (or NanoX, i think they merged, but i
forgot how the merged code base is named) or qt/embedded might be a
better choice.

Well, actually hpcsh port still needs my gcc3 hackery to get
committed, as with static only world having GUI is not practical due
to sheer size of all the binaries.  But that's the reason I uploaded a
gcc3 snapshot, so that people have a working and compact dynamic
userland and can try compiling stuff for it.