j6x0tp - driver for Jornada 680 touch screen

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 05:56:27 +0400, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

> I gonna work on the touch-panel support next, as after some reverse
> engineering I know how it's connected to the ADC and PFC.  I already
> have sample code that reports useful values, but I need to polish it
> and plug it into the rest of the system (calibration, wsmouse, &c).

Committed, though not tested much (at least od /dev/wsmouse looks
sane).

To use it, add this to your kernel config:

adc*            at shb?         # analog->digital converter

j6x0tp*         at adc?         # touch panel
wsmouse*        at j6x0tp? mux 0

The driver has default calibration info hardcoded.  You can use
tpctl(8) to recalibrate it.  Don't forget tpctl=YES in rc.conf to get
that calibration data loaded on startup.  However it seems tpctl(8)
cannot quite cope with upper-left corner margins, so its calibration
will be a bit skewed.

You can frob j6x0tp_debug from DDB, setting it to 3 will spam you with
debugging info about coordinates conversion.

Please, report any problems.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen